For Vikings in NYC

Bar None is where we watch (2nd avenue btwn 12th & 13th st)

Sundays at 1:00, sometimes at 4:15, and Monday nights if we're lucky. Every Fan is welcome! Come join our group in support of the greatest North American team since the 1000's


Monday, March 3, 2008

Waiting to Reflect On Free Agent Aquisitions

I want to wait until the end of the week to start a discussion about the Vikes signings, because I am praying we sign Jevon Kearse (yes, he's old, but so is my dad, and he's still good at his job). Aside from this prayer, i am also in a business school hell week. This weekend i will sit down at this here modern day typewriter to hash out some thoughts. I really like what we've done so far, although I am still perplexed by the idea that defensive end could possibly not be the most important need of this team.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but c'mon. We were 32nd in the league in passing yards allowed per game. There are only 32 teams in the NFL. We are part of the NFL. By stringent deductive reasoning, I have figured that this means that we are the worst team in the NFL at defending the pass. Where does this problem start? You know my mantra. Let's githerdone

1 comment:

V-SPOT said...

yes he's old but so is my dad and he's still good at his job.

hahahahah

i changed my blog name finally update your vikings beat