For Vikings in NYC

Bar None is where we watch (2nd avenue btwn 12th & 13th st)

Sundays at 1:00, sometimes at 4:15, and Monday nights if we're lucky. Every Fan is welcome! Come join our group in support of the greatest North American team since the 1000's


Monday, February 18, 2008

my apologies - a look towards the future.

I have been recently absent from the blogosphere in an attempt to get my life and schoolwork in order (excessive drinking) - i don't understand how to use strikethroughs yet but once i do my humor will perhaps reach dynamic news.

I understand that it's the off-season, and since there is not much to cover for us before free agency starts, my posts will most likely be infrequent. When the draft talk gets going, and perhaps we make some notable signings and/or trades, hopefully i can get the boys from the bar to contribute alongside me, and we can really get this thing rolling.

I want you all to know that I am almost frighteningly interested in this team, and want to offer any Vikings fan around the world to join with us for the upcoming season, one which, despite many pessimists, is filled to the brim with opportunity. We have such great support in downtown New York, and we come out to watch every week. The atmosphere is great, and once that really gets going, we are going to channel it to you through this site as best as possible

IF ANY VIKINGS FAN HAPPENS TO BE SPENDING SOME TIME IN NEW YORK ONCE THE SEASON GETS GOING, COME TO WATCH WITH US! You will be welcomed with open arms as I was, and I can't tell you how great a time you will have.

That said, follow and learn about this team. There's so much more than Adrian (well, i should say that there are many mortals that are also worth paying attention to) on the Vikes. We have such a diverse fan base from all over the world, and I see them all over the city, and just like any true sports fan, they are truly dedicated.

Anyways, this is more of a rant, but at least it's passionate. I want to look forward rather than meddle in recent mediocrity. We, the Vikings, really do have something here, and if anything, the Giants showed us what can be done with a team that the media and its own fan base is hard on. This is a top caliber unit, and I truly think that all we need is one splash this off-season to start the wave to Tampa.